The men's jacket Radegast Zazu in collaboration with Hannah, is a feather warm urban jacket, whose alternative appearance successfully denies the presence of feathers. Thanks to the special sandwich construction, where the feathers are enclosed between two point-welded technological layers, we have eliminated feather leakage as much as possible. Individual chambers are separated asymmetrically by gluing. The feathers used have a filling capacity of 550 cuin at a ratio of 90/10.
- hood and sleeves lined with rubber
- reversed main zip, main zipped pockets
- lower edge with width regulation
- technology of glued chambers
- chamber filled with feathers 550 Down, Feathers 90/10
- Regular FIT cut
Prosím otevřete si jej v GOOGLE CHROME.